Volcom is a modern lifestyle brand founded on liberation, innovation and experimentation. A passion for art, film, skateboarding, surfing and snowboardings transcends into each piece of clothing and accessory. Men, women and boys looking for Volcom branded clothing find the world’s best assortment at the Volcom store.
category Unisex Apparel, Teen Apparel
Closing Date: Apr 01
The VOLCOM STORE at Upper Canada Mall is looking for a new Team Leader to help the Manager lead the store and have some fun while doing it!
A Team Leader drives store sales by helping to foster a team that excels in sales and operational policies. Playing an important role in the management team, a Team Leader also helps with customer service, training and staff development as while as supervisory opening and closing shifts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in order to achieve and exceed sales budgets
• Coach Sales Associates to maximize sales & service while implementing ongoing sales incentives
• Develop team on customer service skills and product knowledge in order to maximize store sales, minimize theft and improve customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and create store merchandise presentation, including store window displays
• Reconciliation of cash, sales receipts, daily paperwork and other administration
• Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
Apply in person at the store or by email to: email@example.com
Volcom was the first to combine surfing, skating and snowboarding under one brand from inception, and a generation of liberation was formed. We pride ourselves on making meaningful products that not only exemplify our lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it. For over two decades Volcom has been TRUE TO THIS, our quest for the Spiritual Intoxication.
Volcom Team Leaders inspire customers and team to be their best- whether at work or in play. This is achieved by creating a positive, sales focused team that helps customers find their passions while shopping in the store.