Michael Kors is recognized as a preeminent designer for luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors, MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, men’s & women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance and beauty products for both women and men.
category Jewellery & Accessories, Women's Apparel, Leather Goods & Luggage
Closing Date: May 13
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
• 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
• Must have strong operational skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Email resume to: Meaghan.firstname.lastname@example.org.