The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Upper Canada and our community will always be our highest priority.
On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, the Government of Ontario declared a second provincial emergency that will be effective 12:01 am, on Thursday, January 14, 2021 until Thursday, February 11, 2021.
- A list of Essential Stores & Services can be found HERE
- A list of stores offering Curbside & Centralized Pickup can be found HERE
- A list of food and beverage retailers offering Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE
- A list of different ways to Shop Upper Canada From Home can be found HERE
Please Note: Controlled access will be provided through entrance 3 facing Yonge Street. This will give you access to essential stores and services currently open at Upper Canada.
The centre will be open daily from Monday to Sunday 11am-5pm.
Upper Canada will be closed on Monday, February 15 (Family Day).
Upper Canada’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
If you have any questions during operating hours, please text us at 905-218-1630.
To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Upper Canada shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by the York Region By-Law.
Store hours may vary from shopping centre hours. Please contact the store for details.
- Bank of Montreal – Monday-Friday 10am-5pm | Saturday 10am-3pm | Sunday Closed
- BonLook – By Appointment Only – Visit Here to Book
- Dollarama – Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm
- Dr. Elmalem & Associates
- Dr. Eric Bella & Associates
- Pearle Vision
- Shefield & Sons
- Shoppers Drug Mart – Monday-Sunday 11am-5pm
- Upper Canada Dental – By Appointment Only
Please check back for continuous updates.
Please visit HERE for a list of food and beverage retailers offering takeout and/or delivery.