The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Upper Canada and our community will always be our highest priority.
To help keep everyone safe, and to play our part in the containment of COVID-19, in compliance with the order of the Government of Ontario’s Stay at Home Order, essential stores and services are open for in-store shopping, effective 12:01 am on Thursday April 8, 2021 for the next 4 weeks. To learn more about the stay at home order, click here
Controlled access will be through Entrance 3 (facing Yonge street), Monday – Sunday 11am-5pm
- A list of Upper Canada Essential Stores and Services can be found HERE
- A list of stores offering Curbside & Centralized Pickup can be found HERE
- A list of food and beverage retailers offering Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE
- A list of different ways to Shop Upper Canada From Home can be found HERE
Active Screening at Mall Entrances:
All patrons will be screened prior to entering Upper Canada Mall. Patrons must answer a series of questions related to Covid-19 symptoms and exposure. To avoid delay, we encourage guests to complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival. After completing the survey, simply screenshot the green “you can go” screen with today’s date and show it to the screener upon entry.
Occupancy information is for your safety, convenience and to help you plan for your visit. Shopping centre capacity is calculated using social distancing guidelines and local regulations. Capacity levels reflect the number of people in the shopping centre according to public health measures. Visit HERE for more information.
Planning Your Visit
- Only Entrance 3 will be open for access to essential stores and services & centralized pick up. All other entrances will remain closed at this time.
- All patrons will be screened prior to entering Upper Canada. Please complete the Ontario Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Food and beverage consumption within the shopping centre is not permitted.
- Our Guest Experience Desk is closed. If you have any questions about your visit during operating hours, please text us at 905-218-1630 or call 905-895-1961
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 17, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Upper Canada shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required by the York Region By-Law.
This list will be updated as we get more information from tenants
- Bailey Nelson-Opening April 23. Now booking appointments. Visit baileynelson.com
- Bell – (By appointment only)
- BMO Bank of Montreal – Monday-Saturday 10am-3pm | Sunday closed
- BonLook (By appointment only)
- Dollarama 10am-5pm
- Freedom Mobile
- H&R Block
- Lens Crafters (by appointment only)
- Mobile Care
- Mobile Klinik
- Pearle Vision M0nday-Saturday 10am-5pm | Sunday 11am-5pm (By appointment only)
- Rogers Wireless
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tbooth wireless
- The Source – Monday-Saturday 11am-5pm | Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Upper Canada Dental – by appointment only
- Virgin Mobile
- Wireless Wave
- WOW! Mobile Boutique
Please check back for continuous updates.
Upper Canada’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority. For mor einformation on what we’re doing to keep you safe, please click HERE