Friday, April 2 - Sunday, April 25
The Easter Bunny stopped by Upper Canada and hid eggs and other spring objects around the centre!
Join us for this EGG-citing Augmented Reality EGGS-perience!
All you need to play is a connected iOS or Android device with a camera.
How to play:
- Download the Virtual Easter App on the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play.
- Eggs and Spring objects will appear as you walk through the centre – be sure to look up, down and all around – The Easter Bunny is very clever!
- When you see an egg or object, tap on it
- Regular eggs and objects are worth random white points.
- Each pink and gold Upper Canada egg is worth 50 red points!
- Collect 500 eggs and when you’re done, go to the Guest Experience Kiosk and get your free Easter Activity Book
- *One per person, while quantities last
- Have fun, but be mindful of your surroundings and make sure you practice social distancing!
HOW IT WORKS
The Great Virtual Egg Hunt is an AR (augmented reality) experience that is facilitated through the “Virtual Easter” app. To join the celebration, download the Virtual Easter app through the Google Play (Android devices) or on the Apple App Store (Apple devices). The app requires permission to access your device’s camera and location services to understand your environment and create an immersive virtual experience.