OPEN VICTORIA DAY 11AM-6PMLearn More
Welcome back to StyList. Happy shopping!
With StyList search & shop Upper Canada Mall. Anytime. Anyplace.
Role: Sales Associate
Department: Retail – CANADA
Reports To: Store Manager
Who are we?
For over 30 years, we have travelled, we have laughed, we have grown. We believe life is for living
and having more fun with those we love. Our purpose is to bring style and positivity to our
Customers’ lives through the clothes we make, the things we do and the values we have. We
are Made for Life.
Equality and inclusion are not an aspiration but the standard. We promote and drive equality
within our workforce to ignite an inclusive foundation for us all to build from and truly
connect with our customers, colleagues and communities alike. You play a key part in
creating an environment free from prejudice, racism, sexism, harassment, bullying and any
other form of marginalisation in our workplaces.
You put the customer at the heart of everything that you do, as the face of our business,
greeting and serving our customers in a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner. You
are genuinely attentive and interested in our customers’ needs and will have the opportunity
to learn all about our lovely products to ensure you can be as helpful as possible.
• Always provide exceptional service utilising your knowledge to help our customers find the best products to suit them for in-store and multi-channel sales
• Resolving all customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner
• Efficient and attentive service at the tills – processing POS (point of sale transactions) and thanking customers
• building loyalty and ‘Customers for Life’ through email capture at the POS
• Ensure the stores is set to visual guidelines, contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping and seasonal launches or sale set ups.
• Keeping up to date with company product, activity and promotions
• To abide by all FatFace policy and procedures
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a customer service environment is desirable
• Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
• Positive can-do attitude, demonstrating confidence in taking the initiative and working under own direction
• Ability to work productively in a high-pressure environment, quickly learning new tasks and commits information to memory
• Team player – embracing every opportunity to be part of what’s going on
• Great time management
• Demonstrates passionate commitment to the brand
• Competitive Hourly Rate: $18/hour
• Vacation Pay: 2 weeks (or 4% of earnings), accruing from your start date in role
• Annual appraisal conversations with a clear roadmap to your career progression goals
• Seasonal incentive programs – recognition and reward for exceeding store and individual goals
• Merchandise discount: free uniform, 60% off regular priced product for you, your friends and your family
• Perkbox: our online platform to use for amazing online discounts, home fitness, wellbeing content
• Sabbatical Leave: opportunities to take 3–6-month sabbaticals based on length of service to explore life outside
• Employee Assistance Partners: ??
• Registered Retirement Savings Programmes with company contributions (based on eligibility)
• Refer a friend scheme – recommend a friend for a management role in our stores and be rewarded with a voucher to treat yourself.
• Enhanced Family Friendly Policies I.e., adoption leave, menopause leave
• Day one access to Thrive – our online learning management system
We are looking for a mature, patient focussed optometric technician/assistant for our busy practice. The ideal candidate should have experience working directly with clients in an medical or spa environment and must be comfortable performing ocular tests and procedures as well as administrative duties.
If you have a passion for fashion, an energetic personality and want to be part of a fun and dynamic team – then Cleo is the place for you. We’re looking for outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Swarovski is looking to add to it’s team. We are looking for a team player but is also capable of working independently when necessary.
About Athleta For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences. We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. About the Role In this role, you will set the tone for the store team and help bring our brand to life for our customers and employees. Your leadership role is critical in supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals and drive profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store, including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. Through collaboration with your leadership team, your goal is to teach others and coach behaviors to cultivate a high performing team that meets or exceeds goals. What You’ll Do • All leaders are expected to become experts of the brand’s selling behaviors, leading and leveraging these behaviors with every customer who walks through our doors and allowing us to provide a exceptional customer experience. • Recruit, hire and develop people to drive a culture of high performance and engagement • Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities • Support strategies and processes using a customer centric mindset to deliver results, drive store sales, and maximize efficiencies and productivity • Promote community involvement • Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs • Provide front line supervision to an operational, service or administrative team Who You Are • Provides clear and direct communication of expectations and gives feedback while listening to learn in order to unlock personal and business results • Proven ability to organize and utilize time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands • Strength in driving metrics to deliver results that will meet or exceed business goals • Able to travel as required • Probe beyond the stated situation, uses reporting and company tools to find identify underlying issues and considers possible alternatives • Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area Benefits at Athleta • Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet. • Competitive Paid Time Off plans. • Company match for donations and volunteer time • Registered Retirement Savings Plan • Employee stock purchase plan. • Medical, dental, vision and life insurance. • Virtual health care 24/7 • Maternity/Parental Top Up. • See more of the benefits we offer. • For eligible employees Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity
Jimmy the Greek Upper Canada Mall is looking for an energetic and willing to learn candidates
Must be able to work neatly and organized in a fast paced environment. Experienced in the food industry is an asset to have but not required.
Flexible scheduling, free uniforms, free food, benefits after 90 day probation.
Counter Staff duties include: taking and preparing the customer order, replenishing supplies and condiments, maintaining the food area clean.
YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 600 stores across Canada under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49 and Amnesia.
If you have a passion for fashion, then Urban Kids is your career destination. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager, to join our amazing team at our Upper Canada mall location.
Does this sound like you? :
* A minimum of 1 year experience as a part of a Store Management team
* Business focused with a proven ability to drive sales
* Passionate about delivering quality customer service
* A team player who can grow and develop people
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
* Competitive compensation package including bonus and benefits
* Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
* Amazing employee discount
Howard Jewellers is a well established Jewellery Store servicing customers in Newmarket and area in Upper Canada Mall for over 30 years.
We are looking for someone for approx 15 to 20 hours a week, who is a team player but also capable of working independently when required.
Someone who is enthusiastic, polite and well orgnized with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities include greeting customers in a welcoming manner with the ability to respond to their questions and requirements.
This requires you to have excellent product knowledge allowing you ro advise and assist the customer in finding that special item they are looking for. Sales experience is essential in finally completing the sale.
Keeping the store, jewellery and jewellery cases clean and organized at all times.
Frame stylist/ Sales associate