Welcome back to StyList. Happy shopping!
With StyList search & shop Upper Canada Mall. Anytime. Anyplace.
Radiant Fine Jewellers is looking for a part-time Sales Associate to join their team.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for a part time, possibly full time, employees. This person knows there way around a computer. Some graphic design experience preferred. POS system experience. Good customer service.
Passion for chocolate and willing to work hard work flexible hours able to lift up to 25lbs have
Cash experience and customer service skills
We are seeking a part time keyholder, If you are a sales driven, passionate retail leader looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity, then look no further.
Have a proven track record in generating sales
Have a skill set strong in excellent customer service
The ability to help recruit, retain and coach a team to success
Are able to help manage inventory effectively,
Are able to follow corporate visual strategies
Can maintain loss prevention controls
Can show passion for our customers and our brands
Are driven and understand the ins-and-outs of store operations.
Can help mentor and develop your team with the store manager into the next level..
We are looking for someone with Keyholder experience.
Then join us!!
An Amazing 40% off of our branded merchandise, and 50% off of our private label!
Must be over the age of 18
Looking for pt cashier flex with stock. POS, answering phones, directing clients to sales team, light cleaning, stocking, order picking and packing.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Handle cash,cleaning,selling and handling customers problems,ect…
Jimmy the Greek Upper Canada Mall is looking for an energetic and willing to learn candidates
Must be able to work neatly and organized in a fast paced environment. Experienced in the food industry is an asset to have but not required.
Flexible scheduling, free uniforms, free food, benefits after 90 day probation.
Counter Staff duties include: taking and preparing the customer order, replenishing supplies and condiments, maintaining the food area clean..
Whimsical and playful? This is so you. honey is seeking energetic stylists to help people look their best. Our customers come first, so creating an engaging shopping experience is top priority.
•Maximize personal sales consistently and build last customer relationships
•Provide exceptional customer service
•Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
•Demonstrate how new product can mix with the existing stock and previous purchases
•Demonstrate effective phone etiquette
• Follow through with the customer experience by utilizing thank you card and maintaining a client book
•Clean, vacuum, fold, size, steam, replenish as assigned
•Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture: fashion, music, art and technology
•Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the established dress code and image
•Under the direction of the store manager, performs and completes other additional duties and assignments as required and/or requested
• Strong sense of personal style
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service.
•Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
Being a MIT means business, all by overseeing store operations and assuming responsibilities from sales, client service to profitability and loss prevention. Creating and leading a team that ensure a unique and exciting shopping experience for the honey customer is top priority.
· Grow the business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
· Maximize sales plans for the store through effective planning and execution
· Continually recruit, train and develop talented individual leading to a high retention of key staff
· Motivate your team to provide excellent service that create lasting relationships with their customers
· Model the expectation and hold others accountable
· Utilize all systems to maximize store efficiency and enhance the customer
· Maintain the operational excellence with in the store and ensure all corporate/store policy and procedures are adhered to
· Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the dress code and image guidelines
· 3+ years of retail management experience
· Strong sales background and passionate about customer service
· The proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
· Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
· A lover of style and fashion
· A leader with the proven ability to train others
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Newmarket, ON: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
Secondary School (preferred)
Retail management: 3 years (preferred)