Key Holder at Kiehl’s
Kiehl’s Since 1851 offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education. Our world-renowned and much respected line of specialty products includes skin care and hair care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
Presently we have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Keyholder. This position is responsible for assisting Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by the management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store’s business strategy. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
for a KEY HOLDER who is passionate about skin care, service and a willingness to learn. Once you have reviewed the job requirements, along with your resume, please include a 4-5 sentence paragraph on what makes you the best candidate for this role (mandatory). We look forward to hearing from you!
- Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset.
- Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Balance serving our customers with other tasks in the store
- Supporting the leadership team to by maintaining a clean store.
- Supporting the execution of all visual merchandise updates and standards.
- Opening and closing the registers and store following proper procedures.
- Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Working knowledge of store operation procedures
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your resume along with a cover letter briefly explaining why you would like to work for Kiehl’s (mandatory) to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date:May 19
- Visit Website